The Deliveroo Signature API allows partners to request delivery via Deliveroo couriers for an order processed and managed by their own internal systems.
We offer 5 key features:
- Get restaurants for location: Returns the list of restaurants available for delivery for a given customer location, with estimated delivery times
- Create quote: Returns the updated estimate for given delivery, as well as the delivery fee we would charge for that delivery to a customer on our platform within the same conditions
- Create order: Creates the order in our system
- Update webhook: Gives you high level updates about the order (accepted by a rider, rider on route to customer, delivered, …)
- Get update: Gives you granular information about the order, including GPS location of the rider
How it works
- A customer places an order on your restaurant's website or app.
- You create the order with Deliveroo's Signature API.
- A Deliveroo rider picks up and delivers the order, you can optionally receive webhook callbacks notifying you of the order's lifecycle.
Updated 7 months ago